The event for ice rink industry professionals!
August 17th from 9 am to 3 pm. Breakfast and Lunch served.
Hosted by Budweiser Gardens, home of the London Knights
See the latest Zamboni product introductions, demonstrated on-ice including:
- Zamboni Model 650
- Zamboni Model 526
- FastICE® Advanced Ice Making System
- Latec™ Level-Ice™ Laser Leveling System
- Conti™ Blade Changing Assistant
- EZIII™ Electric Edger
- Zamboni Power Brush™ Board Brush
- Zamboni Integrated Auger Washout System
The topics covered will include:
- Energy Efficiencies
- Service Maintenance Program
- Machine/Product Options Demonstrations
Industry experts in attendance include:
- NHL Green will be onsite to meet attendees and discuss and answer questions about the NHL Greener Rinks Initiative.
- The Ontario Recreation Facilities Association (ORFA) will have representatives at the event to share information on ORFA courses and professional designations.
- Lynda Jeffries, Montreal Branch Manager for Crown Battery
- Zamboni Customer Service
- Zamboni Authorized Distributors
9:00 am – Welcome, introductions and coffee / pastry breakfast
9:15-12:00 pm – On-ice product demonstrations and industry experts
12:00-12:30 pm – Lunch is served on-site
1:00-3:00 pm- Hands-on new product and equipment introductions; industry speakers and question and answer session to conclude the day.
Please note this event is for industry professionals only.